Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, May 5, 2007

"The Case of the Missing Plot" (an iClone comedy short film)



When I was a kid, I grew up watching and loving the old comedy shorts made by Hal Roach. I was a huge fan of the "Our Gang" or "Little Rascals", as they were later called. And I especially loved Laurel & Hardy. For a while now, I've been wanting to make a short film in iClone, but I've had somewhat of a writers block. I called a good buddy of mine, Nick Santa Maria, and asked for help. Nick is an extremely talented individual who is also passionate about the same "old school" comedy classics. He immediately sent me a script that he wrote about a fictitious comedy duo from the 1930's, called "Biffle & Shooster". I got to work, and well, here it is for your enjoyment. I tried to post it on YOUTUBE but it was a minute and a half too long, so I posted it at Revver. When you get there, just choose FLASH or QUICKTIME, ...whatever you prefer to watch it in.
So grab some popcorn and enjoy, Biffle & Shooster in "The Case of the Missing Plot".

Till Next Time .... "Keep Cloning" ....... Pauly

WATCH MOVIE HERE