Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FREE Cute 'lil Character 4U: "CARTOON DOG"


I grew up on toons. Warner Brothers Loony Toons were by far, my favorite. Growing up in New York City, I always thought the Disney cartoons were a bit corny. Characters like Bugs Bunny & Daffy Duck always had such an edge to them. But now as an adult, I respect all animators and their work. I've often tried to create cartoon-like characters in iClone. I have a few at The Reallusion Content Store and at www.icloneuniverse.com . But I made one today which I'd like to share with all of you. The neat thing about this little fellow is that his mouth and eyes animate the way any other iClone characters eyes and mouth would. So download him and make your own toon flick. Enjoy.

Till Next Time, .. "keep Cloning!" .... Pauly

DOWNLOAD "Cartoon Dog" HERE