Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

"The Opera-tives" : a new iClone comedy


I know I promised to add more Christmas Characters for you guys, and I will, I promise. But I finally finished the latest "Biffle and Shooster" episode, "The Opera-tives". It's long over due. For those of you not familiar with the series, ... this is a series created by me entirely in iClone. It was written by actor/comedian, Nick Santa Maria, and based on characters by Nick and his friend, (another actor/comedian), Will Ryan. It's in the style of the old Hal Roach American comedy classics, and stars the fictitious comedy duo of "Biffle & Shooster". In this latest feature farce, the boys are now working for a famous Opera singer, and all heck breaks loose when they have to fill in for him. So call the kids, grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy, "The Opera-tives".

Till Next Time, ... "Keep Cloning" .... Pauly


(And for my other "Biffle and Shooster" comedies, click and check 'em out below ....)