Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

FREE Cartoon Character 4U : " PROFESSOR "

Everybody loves cartoons, right? Well, I sure do. Can't seem to outgrow them. I am a proud Nerd in that regard. But the good news is that I am not alone. Cartoons have been welcomed into the adult world for quite some time now, just the same way puppets have (the latter of which I am a HUGE fan of as well). So with shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy, Adult Swim and more, cartoons for us "big kids" are here to stay. Needless to say, I was thrilled when I learned that iClone 3 now gives you the ability to morph different parts of your character's body, enabling you to come up with neat cartoon type of characters. I have by no means, mastered iClone 3 yet. But I DID manage to create this professor cartoon dude. Yes, I probably could have done a better job, but I DO like the cartoon body on him at the very least. So Download the Professor Here, and play with him. Can't wait to see your cartoon creations on YOUTUBE.

Till Next Time .... "Keep Cloning" (or "Th-th-th-th-that's All Folks!") .....
Pauly