Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

FREE Character 4U : " HANS THE BOUNCER "

When I was a kid, I was picked on quite a bit. I felt like the skinny loser in the Charles Atlas ads in the comic books (You guys in your 40's will remember). I used to talk my way out of getting beaten up by bullies, by making them laugh. For the most part, it worked. There was one kid in class who was a real tough guy, and the leader of our grade school. I wished I could be like him, big, strong, who everyone wanted to be. But instead, I was a shy, scrawny kid who liked to draw. Recently on a trip to my home town of New York City, I ran into this guy. He's now a retired NYC Police Officer (Put in his 20 years and retired at 40, amazing, huh?), and he was now working part time as a bouncer. When he saw me in the pub, he picked me up off the ground and hugged me as if I were a long lost brother. He bought me dinner, and drinks all night. We laughed and talked about old school students and what had become of them. And what blew me away the most, was when he told me, "I always wished I could be like you, Pauly. I could never draw as good as you no matter how hard I tried". Just makes you realize how the grass always looks greener in someone elses yard, eh? Bottom line is, our weeds are just fine.

Here's a bad ass G3 character for you named, "Hans, the Bouncer".

Till Next Time, ... "Keep Cloning" ....
Pauly
DOWNLOAD "HANS" HERE