Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

FREE Halloween Character 4U: "SALLY"

Halloween is just around the corner. Man, I love it!!! One of my favorite movies is "Nightmare Before Christmas". I always loved the "Sally" character. So ugly, and lovely all at the same time. Tim Burton has an amazing talent for taking the odd, dark, and scary, and somehow making it child-like, appealing and beautiful. About a year ago, I made this iClone character version of Sally, and shared it with other users. So if you didn't know me then, here she is again, for you to add to your custom character library. Enjoy, lovely 'Sally".

Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning", ..... Pauly
DOWNLOAD "Sally" CHARACTER HERE
* And check out the super low priced iClone characters at
http://www.icloneuniverse.com/