Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

One Year, One Schmuck, 207 iClone Characters

So it's been a year now since I got the full version of iClone. I thought I'd go and count how many iClone characters I've created this past year. I couldn't believe that it came to 207 as of this morning. That's a lot of "cloning". Also, pretty cool how the number is 207 as we approach the year 2007. Makes ya think, eh? Dum da dum dum (What a Geek)! So my question to my self is, ..."Self,... do you need to get a life?". As we say goodbye to 2006, I've come to the conclusion that my life is just fine. In addition to all the great blessings I've had, I've found something wonderful in iClone, allowing me to take my imagination as far as it will go. And more importantly, something that I could share with my child. I can only begin to envision what this next year will bring, in regards to the evolution of iClone. I'm also thankful for meeting John Martin from Reallusion), and getting to know him and his team over the past year. Without them, I couldn't have enhanced my iClone character development further. So a HUGE thank you, guys. Here's my hope for you iClone users out there, ... next time you're creating in iClone, think about the past, and then the future. Realize the achievement of your work since you started and see the growing development process. Know that you're getting better and better at it every day. This realization alone, should be a general daily affirmation of self awareness and growth. I don't mean to sound like a holier-than-thou Guru here. I'm just a middle aged schmuck from Queens, NY. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that iClone has opened up a world of positive self discovery for me. Ok, enough with the sappy chatter. I usually write here every day. But I'm going to take tomorrow off and gear up for New Years Eve with my family. But for 2007, I really look forward to sharing my iClone character files, tips, & techniques, with all of you here. So I wish you all a Happy New Year filled with great blessings (don't drink and drive :) )!
Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" ... Pauly