Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

FREE "Catwoman" CHARACTER 4U

One of the first things I discovered when I bought iClone a year ago, was the fact that you could re-shape the head of your characters just by pulling a few points here and there in your LOAD IMAGE mode. By pulling up the sides of the head, I was often able to make pointy ears or horns for a character. I did this for this Catwoman character, as well as Batman, and Wolverine. It's a pretty neat little feature. Easy enough to work with and effective enough for top results. So enjoy this old character of mine if you never got her before. I decided to give you the most recent version of Catwoman, based on the character Halle Berry played. Although Julie Newmar was a pretty sexy "fatal feline" on the old Batman series. But, still, Halle makes me go meeee-ow!

Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" ........ Pauly