Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Viva L'Italia & FREE iClone Character, Yes FREE with Capital Letters and All!

I made these "Wise Guys" in iClone about a year ago. I've always loved Italians. When I was a kid growing up in Astoria, Queens, New York, I spent most of my days in my grandmother's Italian & Irish neighborhood. What amazing people I remember there. My step father was Sicilian. Every Saturday, he used to take me to the bar where he would hang out. Sounds like bad parenting, but it's a NY thing (it was harmless, I promise). He'd show me how to play pool there. Anyway, there's a scene in the movie "Goodfellas", where they walk into a bar, and you're introduced to all these Italian Wise Guys with names like "Nicky Eyes", Johnny Two Times", etc. Well, that's exactly how my step dad's hang out was. But I remember these guys being so bold, and unafraid to speak their minds. Although I don't advocate the way these guys used to do business, I did however always admire the no backing down and ballsy attitude they had. I think that's why I don't take $h%t from anyone. I was constantly surrounded by people like this. And my hat goes off to everyone else who refuses to be $hit on a shoe, .... Ciao.


Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" (even when you're told to shut up)
......... Pauly
Please, Start your own "family" and ...
DOWNLOAD MOB GUY #1 HERE