Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Friday, April 6, 2007

FREE Character 4U: "HUNTRESS"


Women are amazing creatures. I've been married for almost 16 years, and through the years my wife has evolved into a fierce warrior. She's able to run her own business, put our daughter through school, take care of her elderly parents, and deal with my crazy artistic highs and lows. Gotta give the woman credit. For the past two years she's been studying and competing in Martial Arts. The girl can kick butt. But it sure is a night and day difference from the young girl I met 17 years ago, and the "huntress" she is now. So here's my salute to all the strong women out there. It's a character I shared a while back at the forum. But if you never got it then, now's your chance. It's based on a gaming character, with a similar name.
Bless you women. We men need ladies like you to set us straight.

Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" ....... Pauly

By the way, if you still don't have iClone, what R U waitin' for? BUY ICLONE HERE!