Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Thursday, February 1, 2007

CLONING & CASH? iClone 2.0 Preview

Not too long ago, I posted an article here about the use of 3dsMax for iClone. It was my personal conclusion that 3dsMax really wasn't needed in order to get amazing results out of iClone. Now let me stress, I'm not speaking for Reallusion here. But it appears that they might also now realize that 3dsMax might be slowing down some of the iClone content which many amazing artists are trying to work on. If only there were a way for you to create iClone clothes, and have different body shapes and sizes. And then be able to sell these new clothing creations for these new body types. Ah,.... to dream. BAM!!!!! I've awoken, and guess what? iClone 2.0, coming out in March, will allow you to do all that and MORE! I can't wait. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. I had a chance to get a BETA version, but I kept having some computer bugs preventing me from working with it. So I'll have to wait like all of you. But in the meantime, check out the photo preview above. The new version of iClone will have tons of different body sizes, and something called "iClone Cloth", which you can fully change and re-shape to make 100% new style clothing. And you can then sell the new clothing to be used for any of the included new body shapes. I have a feeling iClone stores will be popping up everywhere on the net. And I hear that Renderosity will be opening up an iClone merchant section as well. I was the first person to attempt to sell iClone content at Renderosity. But after a bit of contoversy about the selling of iClone content outside of Reallusion, the merchant section was taken down. I'm so glad Reallusion finally sorted this issue out, allowing us iClone lovers to sell our work. So once again I say, a HUGE thank you to the brilliant folks at Reallusion, for continuing to allow our creative juices, ... to get even, ........juicier.

Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" ........
Pauly