Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

FREE Character 4U: Johnny Depp as "SWEENEY TODD"


I know what you're saying, ... yesterday, sweet innocent snowmen, and today, throat slashing serial killers? All in a days work for a man with ADHD. Ok, I know he's not a Christmas character. Would have been great for Halloween. But the new screen version of the musical, "Sweeney Todd" is all a buzz and it looks great! I can't wait to see it. Once again, the team of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are back, to give us more gothic beauty. Johnny Depp gets to play another cool character. I swear, when I die, I want to come back as Mr. Depp. Chicks dig him, guys wanna be him, he's rich, lives in the French Riviera, and plays cool characters for a living. And the guy can sing too! Gotta love Johnny. So here's an iCLONE character I just made, based on his Sweeney. I made him from the Jack character that comes with iClone. If anyone has an old time barber razor for this guy, perhaps you can share it with me and everyone else. I had to use a scaled down knife for the video below. Click the player and see "Sweeney" in action. Gotta go get a shave now. Enjoy!
Till Next Time, ... "Keep Cloning" .... Pauly
DOWNLOAD SWEENEY TODD CHARACTER HERE