Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

FREE Prop 4U & the 1st iClone CARTOON starring "Doctor Dribble"


Firstly, I hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I just finshed producing a HOW TO video on iClone Machinima Filmmaking Tips & technique for www.expertvillage.com . It will be posted there in a few weeks and I will be sure to share the link here. But in the tutorial, I show how I make an iClone movie. And I decided to use two of the characters that I sell at www.icloneuniverse.com . One of them is Loni the Starlet , who is the character I used to create the Dorothy Ainsly Character from my "Biffle and Shooster" series. The star of this short cartoon is Doctor Dribble. I needed to make a doctor's office and got by with a few props I already had. But I also added my own prop creation, an EYE CHART. You may DOWNLOAD THE EYE CHART PROP HERE. And you can click the player below to watch "Doctor Dribble" in his first iClone cartoon. Enjoy!
Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" .... Pauly