Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

FREE Christmas Character 4U: "ABOMINABLE"


When I was a kid, I loved when Christmas rolled around. I still do. But what I remember loving the most, was all the cool Rankin & Bass Clay-mation specials that would air on TV. I realize now, that the catchy songs to these wonderful Holiday classics, would later be the inspiration to most of the children's songs I've written for many shows. So to start off the Holiday Season, I've made my own iClone version of the "Abominable Snow Monster" Character from "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer". I'm hoping that iClone eventually has more cartoon type body shapes in future releases of iClone. But for now, he looks pretty good as he is. So enjoy this gift from me to you. Remember, he's a copyrighted character, so please just use him or fun and not for profit. I'll try to make more before Christmas gets here.
Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" .... Pauly

* And check out the super low priced iClone characters at www.icloneuniverse.com