Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

An iClone Christmas

As I mentioned in an earlier entry, I bought myself the full version of iClone about a year ago. It was to be a Christmas gift to myself. But it became more than that. It became a gift of self growth and creative potential for me, and more importantly, for my little girl, Hali.

I mentioned that I have ADHD. I need to do a million things to keep me going, and they MUST be creative things. Well, Hali is a lot like me. Life can be difficult for people like us. My big mouth and impulsivity has gotten me into trouble on several occasions. And it can be even more difficult especially when you're a child. Other kids with less patience and understanding can be pretty cruel at times. But what keeps my daughter going is the unconditional love she gets from me and my wife, and her creative abilities. You see, Hali LOVES to write, read, and watch movies. If you ask her what she wants to be, she'll tell you an author and director. But Hali is not like most little girls. Although she's beautifully "girly" in appearance, Hali hates the idea of playing with Barbie Dolls, or watching BRATZ movies. Hali would rather read GOOSEBUMPS, play SIMPSONS video games, watch Cartoon Network Anime shows, and write her own adventures of LORD OF THE RINGS. I love this kid! When I shared iClone with her, the focus she had in learning this program, was amazing. She focused beautifully on my tutorials and picked the methods up within a few hours. She was amazingly natural at navigating her way through the program. She said, "Dad, I'm gonna write a story and make an iClone movie about it". She called her first movie, "WRAPPED". It's the story about two young boys who meet a bunch of mummies in Egypt. I helped her with the editing and camera work in iClone. But she did everything else,...directed, wrote the story, the script, did the voices, chose the music, and even designed and built each character herself in iClone. It was a project that she did in her spare time. It proved something very important to her,.... she can use her unique ways, creativity, and her passion for the odd, to make her dreams a reality. She did just that with a little help from iClone. So from Hali and me, we wish you all a beautiful Holiday Season, and hope all your dreams are fulfilled this New Year.

Till Next Time,...."Keep Cloning". ...... Pauly