Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

FREE 3d Scene 4U: OFFICE HALLWAY

I've realized something over the past few days. There are friends, and there are people you know. I think I may have only 5 true friends. This is not to say that I don't care for others. I do. But when a good friend asks you for something, it's no problem to answer their request. A friend of mine needed a hard-to-find 3d scene for a little movie I'm making for him. I obliged. But then I also realized, a person can get really caught up in one particular feature/function in iClone, and forget about all the other great possibilities within the program. As you know by now, my thing is creating characters. But today I tinkered around with the building blocks and made a 3d scene. Actually, the average iClone 3d scene would be good for a 360 degree pan. But this scene is more like an iClone set, kind of like in a stage play. You'll see what I mean when you download it. Grant it, I know it's not the greatest scene, but it still worked great for our project. Many artists, like Popeye, have blown me away when it comes to making 3d scenes for iClone ("well blow me down, Popeye"). But I tried it and found it quite easy to do. I think I'm going to make more scenes in the days to come, and try to be as creative as I can with it. Don't worry, the characters will keep a'coming. But for the scene, all I did was use the building blocks in the props section, give them texture, merge them, save them, then move them into the custom 3d Scene folder. I then saved it, naming it "Office Hallway". Anyway, I wanted to share it with you. You might find it useful for something. My friend said it's ok. Enjoy!

Till Next Time, ..... "Keep Cloning", and remember that real friends will support you. ....... Pauly