Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's All About Texture: FREE Character 4U



As I've said before, it's all about texture when you create unique characters in iClone. Hi-res images are the best things you can use. In doing so, you're able to zoom in with nice close ups on the character. And please take the time to make the eyes and mouth fit just right , so you have that flawless facial movement you really want. Here's a character I made quite some time ago. Don't ya just wanna plant a kiss on those lips? I know I do (What a dork!). I think I shared a similar one a while back, but I'm almost positive this is the first time I've shared this particular one. I call her "Mia". If you get close enough, you'll even see the pores on her skin. Again, hi-res, folks. Try it and see the amazing difference. (SMOOCH!)

Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" ........ Pauly