Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

FREE Character 4U: "Buzz Lightyear"


One of the first "movie based" characters I ever created in iClone, was this version of "Buzz Lightyear" from the movie "Toy Story". To make him, I simply used the football player character template that came with iClone. You can really get a lot of great mileage out of that particular template. I've used it for character's like "Wolverine", "Iron Man" (I'll post IRON MAN in a few days), and several others. Add some armor texture to it and you've got a great suit of armor. I made "Buzz" here in version 1.0. So at the time I was not able to texture accessories. But now that 2.0 is here, there's no reason why any of you can't make his transparent glass helmet. So grab this character now (if you don't have him already) and see what you come up with.

"To infinity and beyond!" ....

Till Next Time, ..... "Keep Cloning" ..... Pauly