Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

FREE Character 4U: "Spidey"


Well, the new Spiderman movie is out. And, man, what a fantastic movie. In my opinion, it's the best of the three. It's an amazing roller coaster ride of action, suspense and emotion, which had me and my daughter laughing, cheering, and even crying. But I'm not here to give a movie review, but rather to share an iClone character file with you. When Reallusion came out with the body suit template, I immediately got to work and made a bunch of iClone characters based on Superheroes. One of the first heroes I made was "Spiderman". At the time, I didn't realize that you could take a photo texture, or an image of Spidey's face, and just slap it onto the template. So for "Spidey" here, I literally hand drew (in PHOTOSHOP) each detail onto the template. It's not perfect, but it didn't come out too bad either. So here it is for you to enjoy. Remember, Spiderman is a trademarked character, so please only use this "loving tribute" file for fun. Oh and, you can download his arch enemy, "Venom", right here.

Till Next Time, ........ "Keep Cloning" ....... Pauly