Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

FREE Character 4U : " IRON MAN "

I always loved Marvel Comics. When I was a kid growing up in New York City, I would get an allowance of $1.00 a week. At the end of the week, I would head on down to the Candy Store (or "Convenience" Store as we call them now) and buy 4 Marvel comic books (yes, only 25 cents each. Amazing, huh?). My favorites were Spiderman, & Hulk. It got to the point where I had over 3,000 comics, including X-Men, issue # 1. When I was 14 years old, we moved to California, but it didn't work out, so we came back to NYC within 3 months. When we got back and unloaded the moving van, I saw that my box of comics were missing. I asked my mom where they were. She said she left them behind in California, and didn't think they were necessary, as I was now 14 and too old for comics. I freaked! So thanks, mom, for throwing away my retirement money. Anyway, all grudges aside, I LOVED the new Iron Man movie. Robert Downey Jr., actually made Tony Stark more interesting than Iron Man himself. Nonetheless, I have made an Iron Man in iClone 1.0. Yes 1.0! I made him out of the default football player that came with 1.0. When I first got iClone, I shared him and a TON of other characters, on a forum which I am no longer part of. So I decided to go into my archives and begin sharing these oldies but goodies once again, because many of you are new and have not had access to them. So enjoy, ... and be nice to your mom, even when she throws out your comic books.
Till Next Time, ... "Keep Cloning" ... Pauly
DOWNLOAD "IRON MAN" HERE