Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Machima.Com presents iClone Movie: "THE OPERA-TIVES"

Just wanted to give a shameless plug here. Machinima.com is now featuring some of my iClone & Spore Videos on their site, and their YOUTUBE Channel. The first film of mine they have posted is "The Opera-Tives", which was made in iClone 1.5. I'm getting a kick out of all the comments that have been posted so far. They range from young kids who don't get this genre of comedy, to the ones (perhaps older generation) who completely get it and LOVE it! Either way, I don't mind at all. It's good for me, as well as iClone, because it creates dialogue, viewers and hopefully, more new iClone users. I'm very proud and excited about the partnership, and for those of you who have never seen this, I hope you enjoy the fictitious 1930's comedy team of Biffle & Shooster, starring in "The Opera-Tives".
Till Next Time, ..... "Keep Cloning" .... Pauly