Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Monday, September 15, 2008

FREE Classic Character 4U : " ALBERT "

Here's an oldie that I shared a while back, and he's one of my favorites. I became fascinated with Albert Einstein, when I got to play a younger version of him in the Steve Martin play "Picasso at the Lapin Agile". I recently found out that as an adult who has ADHD, I am in good company, because Albert also had ADHD. This is probably why his hair was always so disorganized. This particular iClone character is a more cartoon version of this great man. You can find a more realistic version of him here at the Reallusion Content Store. Albert Einstein believed that it's all in the way you look at things. Now that I'm forty four and more in control of my ADHD, I tend to look at things beyond the obvious. I have found that this has helped me personally, artistically and professionally. Yet why is it that I can remember all the lyrics to a TV show theme I heard only once when I was five, but I can't remember that my wife told me to clean the dishes five minutes ago? God bless you, Albert.
Till Next Time, .... "Keep Cloning" ...
Pauly
DOWNLOAD "ALBERT" HERE