Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

FREE Character 4 U: "ANIME GOTH GIRL"

I've always loved the style of Anime. And I equally love the Gothic style. It's strangely beautiful, and quite appealing to me. I have a feeling that I'll be surrounded by the Gothic culture very soon. My eleven year old aspiring filmmaker daughter, has informed me that she's going to be a "Goth Chick" when she gets older. Most dads would freak at such news. But I think it's pretty damn cool (as long as there are no blood rituals involved). I mean really, ... what else could a kid who loves 3d animation, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Goosebumps books, Lord of the Rings, and the Living Dead Dolls, possibly grow up and be? So here's an iClone character combination of Anime and Goth. Meet "Anime Goth Girl". She's a lovely female for your next Anime epic. Enjoy, ... and please come back daily for more iClone tips, techniques, news, links, and FREE iClone stuff.

Till Next Time, ..... "Keep Cloning" ........ Pauly