Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

FREE Character 4U: "MUHAMMAD ALI"

My daughter recently had to do a book report for Black History Month. She had to choose a famous black American and find a book to read about the individual she chose. She picked out a book called "Sports Heroes and Legends: Muhammad Ali" by Carrie Golus. When I read her finished report, I was truly amazed by the life this man has led. I was so inspired by his will to keep fighting, not just in the ring, but also for what he believed in. Now I'm no "rah-rah" patriotic kind of dude by any means. But learning about this amazing American really made me think about what is truly important to me, and what I would do to keep it. For me, it's family and quality of life. When I was a teenager, I worked as an usher at New York City's Radio City Music Hall. I remember one day a large group of people walking in the theater, as they huddled around a tall figure in the center of the crowd. It was Ali. And I also remember how everyone referred to him as "the Champ", even though Tyson was holding the title at the time. Makes you realize, you're always known as being a winner, when you have fought all your life for what is truly valuable to you.

Till Next Time, ...... "Keep Cloning" ........ Pauly



(And for more iClone famous Americans, check out my

AMERICAN HISTORY VOLUME at Reallusion, Inc.)