Search For FREE iClone Content Here!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

FREE Video Tutorial: HOW TO MAKE iCLONE CHARACTERS

I've been fortunate enough to now be a featured Expert in 3d animation & iClone character creation, over at www.expertvillage.com (the world's largest HOW TO site. Great site, by the way). Expert, huh? This concept makes me laugh. It just proves how amazing iClone is. I mean, this time last year, I knew absolutely NOTHING about 3d. But Reallusion has made such a user friendly product in iClone, that even a schmuck like me, can now be looked upon as an "Expert". Anyway, below I've posted the first of fifteen VERY easy step by step clips on HOW TO CREATE A 3D CHARACTER IN iCLONE, complete with little extra tips I do to create unique characters.
Or you can click here and watch all 15 clips.

Enjoy!

Till Next Time, ....... "Keep Cloning" ......... Pauly